Sunday, April 10, 2005

I Love L.A.

Stupid Men
This is my old friend Greg (and I mean old, his grandmother and my grandfather were business partners way back when, so I guess that means, in some ways, we're blood). We're also incredibly stupid people. When we were kids, I somehow convinced Greg to get in a shopping cart and let me pull it behind my brother's Honda ZR-50 mini-bike that he got for his Bar Mitzvah. Needless to say, the experiment ended poorly.

Well, apparently, we didn't get it all out of our system when we were kids. We still get together (rather infrequently) to peddle up incredibly steep hills frequented only by nomadic mountain goats and democrats on their way to Canada, only to toss ourselves down single-track trails, through rivers and to the bottom of the hill. A lot of sweat, cramped legs and, if we're lucky, only a little blood.

A pretty good time. More PICS HERE

Short VIDEO HERE.

1 Comments:

Blogger eric said...

i am pretty sure that everyone has a story about a shopping cart, a rope, and a gasoline powered vehicle, and they ALL end poorly.

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home