Saturday, April 09, 2005

Which One are You?


A friend of mine was telling someone she works with about some "man issues" she was having. The co-worker - a hard-working, straight-to-business kinda lady - told her there are two kind of men in this world: Roosters and Chickens.

Rooster-men are the tough, straight, stand up to the task and don't take no caca from anybody kinda bird, while Chicken-men-- well, you get the idea.

So I started to wonder about myself. Which one am I? There are times that I can sure be a woosie, and periodically have an avoid-it-at-all-costs approach to things like Chinese food delivery men; but then there are other times when I'll jump in the ring and whoop the ass of anybody or anything that gets in my way.

So I guess, for the most part, I live in the unenviable position of in-between, an ever-changing battle between action and passivity -- kinda like that weird chick who channels that dead Macedonian guy.

I guess you could say that I was bi-poultry.

2 Comments:

Blogger eric said...

does that make you both a fryer AND a roaster?

12:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

metro sexual? heh

lame that i can't post as anything but annon here if i don't have an account.

bret

1:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home