Sunday, April 23, 2006

Catchup

Hey, how's it going? Yeah, it's been a long time, huh? Well, I've been good, but I decided to take a break from blogging for a month or so to look around and have something to write about. I think too many people just blog for the sake of blogging, and we end up with a whole bunch of chatter about the most mundane things.

So I won't be doing that right now. I think I'll just show you some pictures and tell you where I've been, what I've seen and what I've eaten.

BARCELONA
A fantastic city. Very friendly, very old, very cool. Eat at Cafe Los Caracoles off of La Rambla and be forever happy.



Fantastic shrimp and razor clams and Murietta Rioja wine. The iron stove IS a room. Flan is caramelized with a fire-heated branding iron.




This is looking toward the harbor on Good Friday. The tower in the distance is an aerial tramway.










MY HOUSE
Guess what? They're behind schedule. But not to worry -- if they go too far past, we get into penalty phase and I'm moving to the Ritz Carlton.















TODAY
An epic ride to the top of the mountain. The rains a couple of weeks ago brought out some beautiful grasses and flowers.


See you soon. I'll try to keep in touch more often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home