Sunday, January 02, 2005

The Beginning of the End

The sad thing about vacations are that they eventually end. I've spent the last few days doing many things I've wanted to do for a long time -- long walks with the family, cooking and the annual rearrangment (new word) of the den.

But now I am at that place in time that I dread so much. The Night Before. It will all be gone tomorrow morning, and the gentle calm that took days to uncover will be replaced within seconds with the stress of everyday life.

Unless, of course, I don't go to work. Yeah, that's it. I can just stay at home and drink coffee in bed. Watch Judge Judy in the afternoon and eat Pringles all day. Skip a shower and lie on the couch. Hhm.

Maybe going to work's not such a bad idea after all.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

God, I hate work.

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home