Saturday, July 23, 2005

The Best Pizza You Will Ever Have

I was watching Chefs Afield on HDTV the other night. You can watch just about anything in HD and be sucked in, but this program about organic farms and creative, healthy cooking, is a real treat. The episode that night was about American Flatbread, a small, hippie-like restaurant/bakery in Vermont. The pizza they made there looked so good that I considered buying a ticket to the Mad River Valley.

After checking out their website, I found out that they sell frozen versions of their pizza at certain markets nationwide. I decided to check it out.

Do me a favor. Click HERE and find out where you can buy it. (I got it at Whole Foods in Santa Monica -- at least they're good for a few things). Pick up a few of the pizzas and give them a try. My favorite one is: Ionian Awakening, made of Tomato Sauce, Mozzarella, Red Onion, Kalamata Olives and Feta

They give new meaning to the word food.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lou said...

You will be a very happy person...but I have a feeling you will be a very HUNGRY person as Bret is a little slow in the installation department.

12:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my God, I did what you said. That is the best stuff ever. I'm buying a bigger freezer to keep more.

Thanks!!!!!

12:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you for telling me. no more hungryman dinners for me and the family. how did you find this?

12:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This pizza is going to put Dominos out of business. I did what you said a picked one up, cooked it like they said on the box and went back to the store that night and picked up more. My kids love them!

thanks you, lou!!!!!

cindy s. :)

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home