Sunday, July 03, 2005

The Best Chicken in Town

I've been trying to keep it a secret, but since I've eaten there almost everyday since it opened, I think I can share it with you now.

Zankou Chicken opened a store on the Westside just recently. Simply put, it is the best chicken you will ever have in your life. It will melt in your mouth, you will sell your car to get more, you will travel to Lebanon in search of the secret spices.

If you live within a 10 mile radius, go there; if not, send me your Fedex number and I'll mail you some.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I concur 100 percent. How about the loaf of pita bread included?

I only wish there were more sides other than hummus. Not that I have anything against it - it's just that maybe some rice wouldn't hurt.

Isabelle's Daddy

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home